|Yandex.Maps – Transport, Navigation, City Guide v10.5.0
|Games, Maps & Navigation
|Get it On
|9.3 ( 586953 )
Search for an address or the best places nearby even when you’re offline. Yandex.Maps gives you more information about businesses, helps you find your way to places using transport or on foot, and shows the location of transport on a route in real time.
Search for and select locations:
• The largest organization database and filters to refine your search.
• Detailed information: contacts, hours of operation, services provided, photos, and reviews.
• Floor plans to find your way around Moscow’s major shopping malls.
• Search for places and addresses without an internet connection (offline maps).
• View saved locations on different devices.
• On foot, including passageways between buildings and walking paths.
• On public transport, with information about scheduled arrival at a stop.
• By bike, with road types, crossings, and warnings about vehicle roadways.
• By car, with navigation that takes account of the traffic situation, and warnings about cameras.
• Real-time location of buses, trams, trolleybuses, and minibuses is shown on the map.
• Important transportation facilities such as stops and metro stations are highlighted.
• Option to display only selected routes on the map.
• Moving transport tags are shown on the maps of major cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Voronezh, Ufa, and Samara.
• Optimal routes for avoiding traffic, with different route options displayed on the map.
• Navigator with voice prompts along the route.
• Speed camera, speed limit, and speeding notifications.
• Real-time updates on traffic, road accidents, speed radar, and more.
• Offline maps to download for use without an internet connection.
Yandex.Maps is now available in Android Auto. You can cast it to your car’s screen during trips. Find everything you need behind the wheel: search for places, routes for avoiding traffic, voice prompts with directions and warnings about your speed and traffic cameras, plus quick access to your bookmarks.
Your car and phone must both support Android Auto to use these features. You also must be in Russia and need a Yandex Plus subscription. Sign up through Yandex.Maps and get 3 months free.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Yandex.Maps – Transport, Navigation, City Guide app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Yandex.Maps – Transport, Navigation, City Guide APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):