|App Name||Wickr Pro v5.85.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 3834 )|
Smart teams choose Wickr, the most secure, private, and compliance-ready collaboration platform trusted by enterprises and teams to protect their most valuable communications.
Your team can create its own private network in minutes, enabling everyone invited in your company to collaborate.
End-to-end encrypted and ephemeral features include:
• *New* Screen sharing
• *New* Voice memos
• Secure calls
• File sharing, up to 5GB
• Mobile, desktop, tablet
• User verification to ensure trusted connection
• Secure rooms for projects or teams with custom expiration settings to control the shelf-life of any conversation or file
• Secure shared channels with outside companies and collaborators to ensure privacy and security internally and externally
• Add free Wickr Me users when your team needs to spin up an urgent conversation without losing control over communications.
At Wickr our mission is to provide a secure communication platform trusted by corporations and teams, across industries, sizes and scale, to manage their most valuable communications. With business email compromise on the rise and data compliance on top of minds, Wickr has built a secure and private collaboration platform powered by the world’s most advanced multi-layered encryption and ephemerality trusted by millions of users worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: Users on Wickr Pro must be provisioned by an organization’s administrator to begin using Wickr Pro. If you’re unsure which Wickr app is right for your organization, check wickr.com/all-products
Thank you for updating to the latest version of Wickr Pro! This version is focused on general enhancements and bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wickr Pro app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wickr Pro APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo