|what3words: Never get lost again v4.10
|Games, Maps & Navigation
|Get it On
|7.4 ( 19320 )
what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 10 foot square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Use what3words to:
– Find your way anywhere in the world using just three words.
– Plan exact meet-up locations.
– Help people find your apartment, business or airbnb entrance.
– Always find your way back to your parking space.
– Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances.
– Save your favorite memorable spots – a sunset, a waterfall, proposal location.
– Guide people to accessible entrances.
– Help emergency services find you.
You can find what3words addresses in travel guides, website contact pages, invitations, travel booking confirmations and more – anywhere you would normally find location information. If you’re invited to a friend’s home, ask them to share their what3words address.
– Find your current what3words address offline
– Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps
– Save your favourite locations and categorise them into lists
– AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
– Available in over 40 languages
– Navigate offline with compass mode
– Add a what3words address to a photo
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at [email protected]
– Performance improvements to keep all those squares in check
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the what3words: Never get lost again app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the what3words: Never get lost again APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):