|App Name||Web Browser & Fast Explorer v5.6.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.5 ( 107015 )|
Web Browser is a fast, safe, lightweight and smart Android Mobile Browser; One of the Most Trusted Browser for Privacy.
It designed for both Android phone and tablet. Web Browser gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
– Browsing speed acceleration
– Incognito browsing. Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– Easy save your favorite sites
– Local weather forecast
– Barcode and QR code scanner
– Fast download
– Super easy copy/paste
– Small Footprint
– Full-screen mode
– Quick search using all popular search engines
– User Agent settings
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Advanced Settings
– Clean UI and fast navigation
Web Browser with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
?Fix known bugs, more stable
?Performance improved, more efficient
?Support add to Home screen, quick access
⭐Add resource sniffer, easy to download
?Support moving bookmarks, fast to organize
?Open in background supported, open pages quickly
✨Improve UI and performance, better experience
?Fix bugs reported by users, more stable
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Web Browser & Fast Explorer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Web Browser & Fast Explorer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo