|App Name||Web Browser & Explorer v3.6.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.6 ( 279392 )|
Web Browser is a fast, secure, and smart Mobile Browser; It designe for both phone and tablet, brings you an amazing Premium web experience.
It is based on the Android WebKit Engine.
– Tabbed Internet Browsing
– Incognito Mode. Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
– Supports Flash Player
– Fast Start Times
– Super easy copy/paste
– Custom themes
– Small Footprint
– Full-screen mode
– Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
– User Agent settings
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Advanced Settings
It is a high-performance small-sized Internet browser built for those who don’t want the cumbersome size of other browser.
Web Browser with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
?Fix known bugs, easier to use
?Performance improved, more efficient
?Support add to Home screen, easy to browse
?Add resource sniffer, download files easily
⭐Support moving bookmarks, fast to organize
?Open in background supported, open pages quickly
?Improve UI and performance, more powerful
?Fix bugs reported by users, more stable
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Web Browser & Explorer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Web Browser & Explorer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo