|App Name||Video Compress v4.0.4|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 45533 )|
This tool compresses video files and saves them on your phone.
Use it to reduce data usage. Compressing a video makes it much easier to share on social networks such as facebook , google + , whatsapp , etc.
– Creates compressed videos with high, normal, low video quality
– Friendly interface, easy to use, and very fast
– Supports almost all video formats
– Well organized ; displays the albums in your gallery that contain videos
– Generates a copy of the video while maintaining the original
– All the videos generated are available in an album in the video gallery
– Allows audio removal to further increase the compression of the video
– The longer the video, the greater the compression ratio
– Converts video files to MP3 audio files
– Rotates video
– Shares videos
– Extracts subtitles from videos
– Shares video clips. (Sends e-mail, uploads to YouTube, etc.)
– Supports both ARM and X86 CPUs (Such as intel zenfone)
– ARMv7 NEON CPU optimizations
– Video compressor without loss of quality, TRY IT!
Ideal for those who do not have high speed internet (such as 3G) or have a low data limit.
Now you can share video files directly to this app to compress them before share it to others apps like social apps,
bug fixes for android 10/11
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Video Compress app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Video Compress APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo