|App Name||VaR's VR Video Player v3.10|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 63892 )|
VaR’s VR Video Player is the ultimate VR player for virtual reality and 3D videos that gives you full control and supports all modes.
Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience.
– Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements.
– Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
– Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
– VR Controls. Change any setting by looking to it in an immersive way.
– In-app browser with thumbnail generation for video preview.
– Supports all formats, including full HD mp4 videos.
– Subtitles support. Auto detect .srt files when they have same name than video file or browse for a specific one.
– Network playing (http or LAN). Select any file with your browser or favorite file explorer and open it with VaR’s VR Video Player.
– Reset view option. Recenter camera to your current looking direction, a perfect way to watch movies no matter your position.
– Static and float modes for non spherical videos. Watch videos like a VR Cinema or without head tracking.
INFO: Google Cardboard or compatible Virtual Reality headset is required for an optimal experience.
– New Anti Drift option available.
– Bug fixes.
– Improved head tracking, drifting removed on most of devices.
– Improved Gallery access and Android 7 bugs
– Autosave VR control settings
– Screen rotation on devices with or without gyroscope.
– Ability to select sensor used for head tracking.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the VaR’s VR Video Player app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the VaR’s VR Video Player APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo