|App Name||UniPad v3.5.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.8 ( 102185 )|
The UniPad is a new form of rhythm game based on the Launchpad that plays the song by pressing the button.
Pc and expensive equipment? With one Android smartphone, everything’s ready. Be a better performer using special features optimized for performance.
– Enjoy a wide range of content with over 40 base songs.
– Create your own project files.
– Features that play automatically and help you practice are built.
– You can make your own unique unipad by coating it with skin.
– The launchpad and midi equipment can be connected with app.
※ Access authority information
– [Requirement] Storage: Used to store project files containing sound sources and various information
1. You can now select and play the pack with the Launchpad.
2. Press the RETURN button during play and a popup window appears.
3. Hide UI function has been added
4. Added ability to reconnect launchpad.
5. Eight other languages besides Korean are supported.
6. Overall resource optimization has reduced app space and faster loading.
7. The skin system has been updated.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the UniPad app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the UniPad APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo