|App Name||UFB 2: Fighting Game 2 players v1.1.11|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 119115 )|
The Ultra Fighting Bros have company in UFB 2! Discover the all-new CAREER mode and fight your way in 50 bone-breaking challenges and combats against fighters from all around the world. The greatly improved multiplayer mode is also sure to get you and your friends hooked from the first punch. Step inside the arena, it’s time to fight!
Beat dozens of challenges and fights to progress through your career and become the greatest fighter of all times! Show off your best moves at the UFB Arena, the Forest, the Glacier and the Power Plant!
Fight against friends — or enemies — in real life too! Engage in challenging combats and make good use of all your training drills in career mode. Can you beat them all?
Engage in combats with or against Bulldog Burton from the USA, Brutov from Russia, Hellga from Sweden, Rocha from Brazil, Raging Ramirez from Mexico and Brobot from Mars — plus their zombie and hyperstrong counterparts!
• Fun game inspired by Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
• Single-player arcade mode and multiplayer mode: play by yourself or with friends
• Simple but challenging gameplay
• Greatly improved over the original Ultra Fighting Bros game
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the UFB 2: Fighting Game 2 players app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the UFB 2: Fighting Game 2 players APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo