|App Name||Turo - Better Than Car Rental v21.34.0|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 78477 )|
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. A vibrant community over 10 million strong, Turo guests can choose from over 850 unique makes and models, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership.
Whether it’s a truck to help on moving day, a swanky exotic for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic cruiser for a picture-perfect road trip, with more than 400,000 vehicles listed worldwide, Turo lets you find the perfect vehicle for your next adventure.
Hitting the road?
• Choose from a totally unique selection of cars and drive the perfect one for your trip
• Book cars directly from local hosts, starting from $18/day
• Safely access cars through a variety of contactless check-in options
• Get the car delivered, and book trips on the go with a quick tap
Car collecting dust?
• Share your car and turn your depreciating asset into an earnings engine
• Rest assured with up to $750,000 in liability insurance backing each trip
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
To improve your Turo experience, we update the app every week. This version includes minor feature updates, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Turo – Better Than Car Rental app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Turo – Better Than Car Rental APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo