|App Name||TubeMote v1.92|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.0 ( 421533 )|
Free remote control app for playing videos from Vimeo, Dailymotion, SoundCloud, and more!
• Use your phone or tablet to play videos on your computer or smart TV through your very own online TV channel which you can view on any web browser
• Create live playlists of videos from different sources
• Watch your channel with your friends even when they are far away
• Embed your channel on your blog or website
Now you can create playlists with content from any of your TubeMote apps.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the TubeMote app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the TubeMote APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo