|App Name||Touchshot (Screenshot) v5.4.19|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 16787 )|
Captures the screen by touch.
You do not need a hard key to capture the screen shot.
This app does not require rooting.
· Screen capture. Image quality settings.
· Camera Preview Capture function
· Screen record. Record quality settings.
· Image edit, share
· Provide easy help screen.
When recording video, sound is limited to a microphone input on the basis of ‘Google’ policies.
If the bluelight filter apps is enabled, you may not be able to capture.
[Required] -Storage space: To save image files and recording files, you need storage space permissions.
[Options] -Microphone : Microphone permission is required to record sound during screen recording. Android does not have the ability to record the internal sound, so use the permissions of the microphone.
-Camera: Camera permission is required to run the camera and capture the screen.
– Fixed file access errors
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Touchshot (Screenshot) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Touchshot (Screenshot) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo