|Games, House & Home
|Get it On
|( 5732 )
This is the app that comes with Toon, the smart platform that provides insight into your energy usage (and generation). Toon connects your smart appliances and gives you the control. At home, with the display on your wall. Or on the go, with this app.
What’s in this app?
* Waste checker – get to know the energy usage of your appliances, track down energy guzzlers and stop the waste.
* Control Toon on-the-go to prevent unnecessary energy usage
* Get historic insight into your energy and gas usage (both in volume and euro’s)
* Philips Hue lighting – control your colourful lighting remotely
* Fibaro smart plugs – get insight into the energy usage of individuals appliances and turn them on and off remotely
* Setting your Week program
* Solar via the Toon app – insights into the output of your solar panel and graphs.
* Holiday mode
* Checking the battery life of your Fibaro smoke detectors via the app
The Toon app can only be used if you have Toon installed and a Toon subscription. By using this app, you accept the terms and conditions: https://www.eneco.nl/klantenservice/producten-diensten/toon/beginnen/privacy
We are proud to introduce a new service to find major consumers among electrical appliances. We hope this provides more insights for savings.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Toon app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Toon APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):