|App Name||Synergy v1.6.4|
|Get it On|
Synergy provides authorized clinical users of Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s (VUMC) communication platform with secure access to call schedules, contact information, messaging, searching, care teams, rotation schedules, favorites, and other related functionality.
Synergy is a licensed platform for VUMC and the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network (VHAN) the largest provider-organized network of doctors, regional health systems and other health care providers in Tennessee and seven surrounding states. If you are unsure whether you can use Synergy, please contact your administrative staff.
* Users can view a “Service Designation List” (ED Admit)
* Access to Service Designation List via a menu item in the More Menu
* Ability to search/filter Service Designation List results and highlight key word in the text for easy searchability.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Synergy app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Synergy APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo