|App Name||SuperMD (MD/GEN Emulator) v3.1.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||2.0 ( 7703 )|
– A MegaDrive/Genesis game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own MegaDrive/Genesis game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/SuperMD/)
– Use the emulator’s file chooser (‘Load ROM’ button) to locate it in that folder and load it.
– Support MegaDrive/Genesis ROM file (.gen, .md, .bin, .zip).
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by SEGA in any way.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SuperMD (MD/GEN Emulator) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SuperMD (MD/GEN Emulator) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo