|Games, Music & Audio
|Get it On
|7.5 ( 177903 )
Storybeat is the best app to add music to your videos or photos.
You bring the pictures and videos, we’ll bring the music and tools! Download the best story app to share your favorite moments.
Easily add your favorite music to your video and photos, with millions of tracks from top artists to choose from! With the hottest tracks in every genre, including pop, rock, rap, reggaeton, trap, electronic, R&B, country, and more. Our massive music library is updated daily so all your favorite songs are available to add to your videos and photos.
USE STORYBEAT TO …
+ Add music to a photo or video
+ Add sound effects to a photo or video
+ Record your voice or any sound over a photo or video
+ Create photo slideshows with music
+ Convert your Live Photos into a video with a boomerang effect and add music to it.
+ Create a Stop Motion video with music
+ Add a panoramic effect to your horizontal/panoramic photos with music (Coming soon!)
+ Add a zoom effect to your photos with music (Coming soon!)
SHARE IT ANYWHERE YOU WANT
We support easy sharing via:
– You can also upload your Storybeat from your camera roll to all the social networks!
OR KEEP IT PRIVATE
Your final video will also be saved to the camera roll, so you can choose to keep it private!
HERE’S HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC STORIES IN SECONDS:
1. Select video clips or photos from your camera roll
2. Instantly preview your short movie
3. Add music
4. Share on social media sites or save it to your camera roll
It’s that simple!
All music are provided by the public third-party media service. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA).
– User accounts supported!
– Save your favorite slideshows, templates and filters
– Sticker selection tabs
– Multiple template collections
– Items preview with long press
– Many UI bugs fixed
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Storybeat app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Storybeat APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):