|App Name||Spark AR Player v220.127.116.11.237|
|Genre||Art & Design, Games|
|Get it On|
See what your Spark AR effects look like on your mobile device.
Spark AR Player works with the Mac app, Spark AR Studio, which lets you create advanced effects with augmented reality for the Facebook camera.
Use Spark AR Player to:
• Mirror effects, like masks and frames, from your computer to your mobile device
• Test how your creations respond to movement and interaction
• Store multiple effects and versions in the app
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Spark AR Player app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Spark AR Player APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo