|Get it On
|10.0 ( 402948 )
Are you ready to rock? Music lovers agree this is one of the most addictive games ever!
* 2013 Webby Award People’s Voice Winner – Social Gaming (Handheld Devices)
* Top Rated Social Game of 2012 – Facebook
* “I will not rest until every genre has been unlocked and mastered.” – Kotaku
SIMPLE, FAST & FUN
* Challenge your friends or play with other music fans
* Hear song clips from thousands of ORIGINAL artists in over 300 genres
* Guess the artist or song faster than your friends
* Unlock more songs, more playlists and become a true music master!
WHATEVER YOUR MUSIC STYLE, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
* Today’s Hits to Classic Rock
* Country to Rap and Hip-Hop
* Young Pop Stars to Indie and Latin Hits
* Collections for every decade: 2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s and more!
* New music & playlists added every week to keep it fresh
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY THE MUSIC YOU LOVE ON SONGPOP
* See which artists are on tour near you!
* Watch music videos of your favorite songs on YouTube
* Share your favorite songs with your SongPop chat buddies
* Easily find other players who share your song tastes
Songpop 2 is here ! New Party mode and all playlist are now free to try ! Get it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.freshplanet.games.SongPop2
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SongPop app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SongPop APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):