|App Name||Skin Editor for Minecraft v3.0.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 382993 )|
Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms.
You don’t need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
– 3D Hat feature
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
– Remove menu items that don’t comply with Google’s Policy
– Block sensitive ads
– Change ads level to PG (Parental Guidance)
– Update features compatibility to Android 10 and Android 11
– Minor bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Skin Editor for Minecraft app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Skin Editor for Minecraft APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo