|App Name||Sesame - Universal Search and Shortcuts v3.6.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 11195 )|
Sesame is a powerful universal search on Android. It integrates with your launcher, learns from you, and makes hundreds of personal shortcuts. With Sesame universal search, everything is 1 or 2 taps away!
“Sesame will change how you use your phone” – Android Unfiltered
“A must have app” – TechRadar
See our Nova Launcher partnership: https://help.teslacoilapps.com/sesame
• 100+ shortcuts added to your device
• Fully customizable, gorgeous search UI
• Learns from you
• Search with dozens of apps using Google Autosuggestions
• Fast Search that’s designed to work in 1 or 2 taps. It matches the first letters of words. Typing “S” “B” will bring “Spotify: The Beatles” to the top. Since it learns from you, next time just “S” will do
• API integrations to Spotify, YouTube, Calendar, Maps, Slack, Reddit, Telegram and more
• Detects wallpaper colors and styles itself
• Powerful tools to make your own shortcuts
• Works with all launchers and has a special partnership with Nova & Hyperion Launchers
• We don’t store or sell your data
• Unlimited free trial. Only pay if you decide it’s worth it!
• Swiping, tapping, and waiting for screens to load is slow
• A universal search UI can fix this problem
• Android was always meant to be an open system
• The raw data to build the most powerful universal search is there, but no one has stitched it together into a smooth experience
• Respecting user data = long term success. Your data stays on your device. We don’t store it. We don’t sell it. (see exceptions for bug fixing below)
• We make money by making a good product. Sesame is a 100% voluntary purchase
• In user centered development: www.reddit.com/r/sesame
List of Shortcuts
• Contacts with one touch to call, text, or email
• WhatsApp conversations (not group ones though)
• Settings (19 useful ones)
• Google Shortcuts (My flights, etc.)
• Yelp (42 common searches)
• Quick Search options for apps (control this in Preferences)
Android 7.1 app shortcuts
• Backported all the way to 5.0 devices
• NOTE: we can only access the “Dynamic” 7.1 shortcuts if you have Nova Launcher
Create your own shortcuts for hundreds of apps
Supports widget/launcher shortcuts
• Spotify: All albums, artists, and playlists in your Library
• Slack: your teams and channels
• Tasker: all your tasks. This let’s you build complex actions in Tasker and quick launch them easily.
• Reddit: your subreddits. Works for all Reddit apps.
• Telegram: you conversations
• YouTube: subscriptions, channels, watch later
• Calendar: upcoming events
• Maps: your places and saved maps
Access dozens of search engines!
• Search options and Google Autosuggestions appear as you type
• Tap an icon to launch your search
• This works for dozens of apps like Maps, Spotify, Netflix, Evernote, Chrome, DuckDuckGo and more
• Recent searches are saved as shortcuts for 21 days
• You can control all of this in Sesame Settings
Unlimited Trial + Reminder Message
• Sesame has a full featured unlimited trial
• After 14 days, if you are using the app but haven’t paid, you’ll see a brief message each time you use a shortcut
• Sesame needs data to make it’s shortcuts, but none of this data leaves your device. We do not collect or sell your data
• Crash Reporting (Beta only): If you are a Beta tester, Sesame will collect crash data when an error occurs. We only use this to fix bugs. You can opt out of crash reporting in Sesame Settings > Debug data
Sesame Universal Search is made by Steve Blackwell and Phil Wall. We hope you like it. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve it 🙂
Email [email protected]
Version 3.6.6 (2021-06-28, build 15090):
– fixes missing shortcuts on Nova7
Full history: https://sesame.ninja/release_notes.txt
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sesame – Universal Search and Shortcuts app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sesame – Universal Search and Shortcuts APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo