|App Name||School Days v1.24|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.3 ( 268761 )|
The most popular kid in class – now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!
The prison has closed down and re-opened as a high school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time – from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a “Private” education to remove ads and make the school your own – starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you’re ready for it to.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
– Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
– If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the “Population” option low.
– “Speed Up Frame Rate” sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on “Speed Up Clock”.
– Head to the “Display” options to tone down other features.
– Wider display for enhanced compatibility with modern phones in either landscape orientation, whilst still retaining support for older 32-bit devices.
– Faster frame rate recommended by default (130%).
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the School Days app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the School Days APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo