|Samsung Pay v2.5.47
|Get it On
|9.8 ( 999806 )
More than a wallet.
• With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to your devices.*
• Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa® payment card networks in conjunction with top U.S. banks.
• Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more.
• With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault.
• Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps.
• Discover deals, gift cards, promotions and offers from thousands of local and national stores.
*Only compatible with select cards and participating banks and qualifying Samsung devices. Some features may not be available in some countries.
Learn more: http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/compatible-cards/#compatibility
Samsung Pay is currently available on: Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10+, Note10 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note9, S9, S9+, Note8,S8, S8+, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Fold, Z Flip, A51, A51 5G, A50, A71 5G. A detailed list of supported devices can be found at https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay#compatibility.
**Registration required. Terms & Conditions apply.
Minor bug fixes and improvements in the app
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Samsung Pay app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Samsung Pay APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):