|App Name||Rotation Control v1.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.2 ( 31971 )|
You can control screen orientation from notification area easily.
You also can prevent the other application from changing screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
– Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
– Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
– Portrait: the screen is in a portrait orientation.
– Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from normal portrait.
– Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
– Landscape: the screen is in a landscape orientation.
– Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from normal landscape.
– Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in a landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If “Guard” mode is active, you cannot click “install” button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate “Guard” mode or this application.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rotation Control app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Rotation Control APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo