|App Name||RFI Pure radio - Live streaming and podcast v2.2.1|
|Genre||Games, News & Magazines|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 8337 )|
Pure radio is an easy-to-use app which gives you access to all RFI programs in 15 languages.
Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines; listen to live streaming and on-demand radio news and music programs. This news and music app provides you with a free, simple and friendly app for all your devices.
RFI (Radio France Internationale) is a news radio broadcasting worldwide from Paris, France.
2 live 24/7 programs to choose from: RFI in French & RFI English
Download this FREE app now, and listen to the latest daily international news and music programs, in one of these languages: English, French, Cambodian, Chinese, Hausa, Swahili, Mandingo, Fulfulde, Spanish, Persian, Portuguese, Portuguese do brazil, Russian, Vietnamese, Romanian.
– LIVE streaming of news bulletins, shows, interviews, music programs and chronicles
– On-demand service to catch-up with past news and music programs
– A rich multilingual service with 16 languages to choose from
– Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines thanks to our selection of articles and live radio news programs.
We are striving to create a great mobile experience for you, and welcome your feedback: [email protected]
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Send us a note, a comment to [email protected], we will take them into account.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo