|App Name||ProgTV Android v2.67.0|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 12604 )|
ProgTV – the simple but convenient and universal software for watching TV and listening to radio channels over Internet or local network.
Support for various types of data sources:
– IPTV over HTTP/TS or over UDP-proxy. Multicast only if your device support that. Blind search.
– Support of one or more M3U(M3U8),XSPF channel lists. Channel logos, guide, autoupdating.
– Guide (EPG) in XMLTV and JTV formats support (include zip, gzip)
– Internet TV and Radio. ITV format of lists (from ProgDVB)
– Support of Kartina TV, Xtream-Codes IPTV panel, ..
– Torrent TV links in M3U or other links format.
– DVB over IP.
– Client of ProgDVB for receive channels from DVB device.
– Information about channel format.
– Interface is optimized for phone, a pad and TV (include remote control using).
– Support of more one channel list in same time.
– Favorites list.
– Per channel zoom and ratio settings.
– Equalizer,AGC, Spectrum.
– Folder for user logo of channels.
Near all functions for ProgTV are total free. Only recording and some other functions in future request In-App Purchase.
For playback of channels ProgDVB use Android API and support of some formats depended from device.
Some short manual on my site http://progdvb.com/pam and I will be glad to any wishes, reports or simply your impressions in forum http://forum2.progdvb.com
or my email [email protected]
ps: The Windows version of application is available on my site http://www.progdvb.com
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the ProgTV Android app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the ProgTV Android APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo