|App Name||Pixel Grand Battle 3D v1.9.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.6 ( 36519 )|
Now with Battle Royale mode!
Pixel Grand Battle 3D is a multiplayer action online in pixels style. Now you have a perfect chance to battle with your friends, classmates and colleagues or anyone else around the world! Play a fascinating dynamic third-person shooter online with friends and other players online. It is an awesome pocket shooter for all kinds of players! Gather with friends in your team, create a clan and win together in dynamic battles. Buy weapons, upgrade it, change the look of your character. Create your own clan in Pixel Grand Battle 3D!
Buy and upgrade powerful weapons like rocket launcher for counter strike to enemy players!
– A variety of game modes: battle royale, domination, capture the flag, deatmatch etc.
– Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
– Play with friends in squad game mode up to 3 players!
– Huge arsenal of various pixel weapons!
– Buy royal pixel weapons and upgrade it!
– Mass of weapon improvements!
– Customize your pixel character!
– A lot of absolutely different maps.
– Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light.
Subscribe for news and updates!
– new weapons, hats, map
– max level up to 20
– bugs fix
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pixel Grand Battle 3D app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Pixel Grand Battle 3D APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo