|App Name||Photo Quiz - Guess Pictures v1.9.5|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 18109 )|
*** Guess hundreds of pictures, train your brain and hunt for stars and higher levels – Play the photo quizzes in multiple languages now ***
Download Photo Quiz puzzle game now and guess from a lot of pictures from different categories. Is it an image of an apple, a football, a baseball or a pizza? Don’t answer one of the 4 wrong words. Choose the correct 1 word for the pic to solve the puzzles and collect stars to unlock higher levels, new game modes and additional game languages. Can you find the words for every picture? Train your brain and learn new words by solving guessing the pics in different languages. Play with your kids to learn new words and languages. Download the Photo Quiz trivia game now and enjoy the challenging picture puzzle, it is 100% free, the perfect brain training. Start quizzing now!
– Download Photo Quiz for free
– 4 challenging game modes (Chill, Time, Speed and Learning)
– 30 levels with unique pictures (fruits, spices, sports, tools, foods, herbs, kitchen, vegetables, drinks, nature, office, cities, bathroom, wild animals, flowers, world wonders, people, landscapes, writing, nature wonders, flags, …)
– Play Photo Quiz in multiple languages (english, german, french, spanish, italian, portuguese, japanese, korean, russian, hindi and arabian)
– High resolution photos
– Google Play Games
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Photo Quiz – Guess Pictures app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Photo Quiz – Guess Pictures APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo