|Parental Control Screen Time Website Blocker v5.6
|Get it On
|( 3609 )
Family Parental control apps are very vital for our generation of Kids. Parent app is needed by app to keep one step ahead.
Kids timer is a free app that allows parents to be able to lower the amount of time a child spends with their device.
It’s as easy as setting a simple four (4) digit password which is required to be put in by the parent to allow the amount of time they are required to spend.
Kids timer locks helps children develop a healthy habit of less screen time and more play time.
Our Family Kids Timer Lock comes with the following features:
* Website blocker url filtering internet parental controls
* Choice in the apps to lock
* Length of time to lock the chosen apps
* Determine what time of day you want your child to be able to access their apps
* 4-digit Parental Password
*Fingerprint lock unlock
* Remote lock
* Locked/Unlocked App Listing
* Device Admin- Turning this option on means no one can uninstall from the device
* Security Question
* screen time android timer for kids parent app
admin permission is required in order for you to use the ‘prevent uninstall feature”. This is totally optional and poses no threats to your device
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Parental Control Screen Time Website Blocker app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Parental Control Screen Time Website Blocker APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):