|App Name||PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary v2.25.13|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1919 )|
The Popular pain tracking app for iOS and Android !. Awarded one of the Best Fibromyalgia apps of 2019 – by Healthline. Join over 100,000 chronic pain patients who manage and scale their pain and symptoms with Painscale; the highly-ranked pain tracker health app on the web!
The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of pain management tools to help chronic pain patients to scale their pain.
Manage a Pain Tracker Diary!
Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, the Pain Diary acts as a pain tracker and organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. With over 800 organized articles, health tips, exercises, information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, pain management becomes easier.
PainScale provides personalized pain management education for users. Trusted content. is available to help people understand their symptoms and better manage their condition. By providing insights to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover information about treatment options that may work for their condition.
PainScale is an easy and simple to use, pain and health tracker app.
• Pain Diary – log and track your pain to track triggers, pain intensity, symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep digital scale.
• Pain Reports – get and send summary and detailed reports for better patient-physician communication, you can take all the information you need from the Pain Diary.
• Insights – personal tips to help you discover information about treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief,
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines, everything you need to help you cope with your chronic pain
• Integration with Google Fit – simplified and seamless connectivity with Google Fit for tracking health and fitness activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• Care Team Communication – tap-to-call and tap-to message functionality options that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
Get the info you need in the following topics:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• A migraine
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
Get Help: contact us at [email protected]
Visit Us: Access your account on the web.
Log in at https://www.painscale.com
Like Us: Join the PainScale community by liking us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyPainScale/
What are the things that make your pain increase, what spikes or triggers it, and what helps you the most?
PainScale helps you get actionable insights to better your pain relief and health in general.
Pain scale and pain diary have been used by physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in pain management. Painscale.com takes advantage of the modern digital technologies to provide an easy to use pain tracking solution using the same proven pain management methods. PainScale.com web site and the app is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of someone else, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional
Download Now PainScale – Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary!!!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the PainScale – Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the PainScale – Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo