|App Name||Obyte (formerly Byteball) v3.3.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 402 )|
Obyte app is a free mobile client for Obyte network. Use the app to access all the features of Obyte platform such as:
– store, send, and receive Bytes – the cryptocurrency that is used to pay for storage on the Obyte network;
– easily send/receive Bytes via built-in chat;
– use textcoins to send/receive Bytes through other chat applications, such as iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc, or via email, even if the recipient has no Obyte wallet yet;
– use smart contracts to be protected when you send a payment: the recipient gets the money only when/if the conditions you set are met;
– have your real-world identity verified and stored privately in your wallet, then disclose your private data only to parties you choose, and get access to their services that require identity.
– new home screen that displays a quick overview of your portfolio
– a link to https://getmein.ooo from the Receive tab to quickly transfer Ethereum tokens through Counterstake Bridge or buy GBYTE for Ethereum tokens
– searching by token name on Send and History tabs, so users who hold many assets don’t have to scroll long lists
– contracts with arbitration (will start working when the arbstore launches)
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Obyte (formerly Byteball) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Obyte (formerly Byteball) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo