|App Name||MyECFMG v2.9.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 286 )|
MyECFMG is a free, downloadable tool from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®) that enables applicants for ECFMG Certification to access their ECFMG account information, view important status updates, and more.
To log in and use the MyECFMG mobile app, you must have your assigned USMLE®/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
• Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
• View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
• View your Application for ECFMG Certification
• View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
• View the status of your medical education credentials
• View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
• View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
• View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
• Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
If you experience any issues with the mobile app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using ECFMG’s On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) at https://oasis2.ecfmg.org/, the ECFMG website at www.ecfmg.org, and by contacting Applicant Information Services at 215-386-5900 or [email protected].
© 2014 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®). All rights reserved.
– Bug fixes.
– Performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MyECFMG app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the MyECFMG APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo