|App Name||myAIS v10.2.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 161733 )|
myAIS app is crafted especially for AIS customers,
to serve all the service needs
as if AIS Shop and Call Center are just right at your fingertips.
Plus, discover a host of privileges of your lifestyles
which awaits you to explore and enjoy endlessly in every day.
Easily get all your needs done in one app
• Check balance
• Pay bills / Top up
• Buy on-top packages
• Buy SIM / Activate SIM
• Manage all your numbers
Check out daily specials
• Exclusive deals
• Special packages for you
• Play games and win exciting daily rewards
Enjoy a variety of privileges for you
• AIS Points to redeem rewards of your choice
• Privileges from over 25,000 participating shops
• Exclusive services and offers for Serenade customers only
• Always here to assist and advise you on services and packages
• Chat with Aunjai at any time 24 hours every day
Plus, more promotions, campaigns, and special deals for you to enjoy only on myAIS app throughout the year.
The must-have app for AIS customers.
Personalized to Delight.
Why wait? Download now!
More information at
1. Improved another menu to easily check every thing you need to know about your usage. At the menu bar More > Usage Details section, you can check your current charge, bill history, usage detail history, and credit limit.
2. Bugs fixed and performance improvements.
Thank you for using myAIS app. We are making every effort to enhance myAIS app for your best digital experiences.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the myAIS app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the myAIS APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo