|App Name||My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) v4.9.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 8119 )|
No matter if you are a collector, an enthousiast or just someone who likes games, you will have a use for the most popular game collection tracker on Android: My Game Collection.
Add games via (partial) title search with or without platform. Or just request all games for a specific platform.
Add games from lists like PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, Trending, Upcoming and Just released.
Import your games from various sources: Steam, Playstation 3/4/Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, VGCollect, Android, Backloggery, Collectorz, PSDLE, Desura, Itch.io, How Long To Beat, RF Generation, Generic CSV, Generic TXT .
Track your collections & wishlist in style and quickly access your list (offline & online) via the extensive filters, sorting, grouping & shortcut features.
My Game Collection brings a lot of data together from various sources, but still enables you to edit it, giving you complete control over your own collection. It does all this in beauty while presenting you with a very easy to use interface.
• Powerful, yet very easy to use
• Keep track of who loaned what
• Largest database available: games, hardware, amiibo (characters, cards), Skylanders (characters, cars, traps, items, adventures)
• Add your PlayStation Plus or Xbox Game With Gold games from our lists
• Import your games from various sources (Steam, Playstation, Xbox, VGCollect, …)
• Custom colors for labels to add to your games & hardware
• Extensive filtering, grouping & sorting options
• Choose what you want see on the detail screens.
• Lots of extra info is automatically downloaded for your collection.
• Multiple views (list, grid, grouped)
• Lock detail screens
• Backup/restore to local storage and/or Dropbox/Drive
• Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail or list filter.
• Export your full list, or a custom selection to CSV
• Share your game/hardware to twitter, hangouts, facebook, email, …
• All information can be edited, even information that was downloaded from the online database
• Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
• Google Now Voice support. Example: Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection
• Choose images from Image Search, online database, local storage or a direct url.
• Customize the main menu (left slide-out menu)
• Passionate & responsive developer 🙂
Join our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mygamecollection_app
Explore our online presence: https://www.clevergamer.net
Backup location was still not on the old spot on some devices. Should be fixed ‘for reelz’ now.
Franchise will not also be imported when adding game.
Improvements to the release date on adding games from the online db.
amiibo data updated.
Various bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo