|App Name||Move the Block : Slide Puzzle v21.0520.09|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 108157 )|
“Move the Block : Slide Puzzle” is a simple and addictive sliding block puzzle game!
The goal is to get the red block out of a six-by-six grid full of wooden blocks by moving the other blocks out of its way.
Solve each stage without any hints to earn 3 stars and a super crown!
HOW TO PLAY
• Move the red block to the exit.
• Horizontal blocks can move from side to side.
• Vertical blocks can move up and down.
• Hundreds of levels!
• Use hints available to guide you.
• Use Reset and Undo buttons to get a second chance
• Smooth and beautiful animation
• Relaxing sound effects
• Enjoy the game on various devices and screen sizes (phones and tablets).
• “Move the Block : Slide Puzzle” contains ads like banner, interstitial, video and house ads.
• “Move the Block : Slide Puzzle” is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like AD FREE and hints.
• [email protected]
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game.
Enjoy the game and have fun!
App Permissions[Required Permissions]– None [Optional Permissions]– Photo / Media / File: required storeage access permission to save game data [Permission setting and withdrawal method]– Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
21.0520.09 Update Note :
Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
Have Fun & Enjoy!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Move the Block : Slide Puzzle APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo