|App Name||Mitra v3.34|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 266000 )|
Use Mitra app to manage all your Airtel retailer account & services at One place. Mitra provides a simple, intuitive user interface makes it easy for the retailers to use. Also, there are no usage charges on this app.
1. Live balance and a notification when the balance falls below the minimum amount
2. View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, daily packs, SMS, internet packs and roaming packs of not just 1 state but all states in India
3. Live updates of last 20 transactions on LAPU (retailer to customer)
4. Search functionality for searching up to 72 hours of LAPU transactions
5. Raise wrong recharge reversal request and get it reversed within 15 mins of request
6. LAPU purchased from FSE up to 72 hours
7. Keep track of all the commissions received from LAPU at real time and the monthly backend commissions
8. Find status of a customer activation initiated by the retailer
9. Reset LAPU MPIN through the app
10. Send queries/ complaints on FSE service levels at the touch of a button
We have made a few tweaks & done a bit of fine-tuning to make the app even easier to use!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mitra app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mitra APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo