|Minibus Simulator 2017 v7.3.0
|Get it On
|9.2 ( 61593 )
Do you like to transport people or drive minibuses? Then this game is for you!
Minibus Simulator 2017 is one of the minibus simulators, which offers you a unique gaming experience to feel like a real minibus driver. Realistic car physics and challenging gameplay are waiting for you! Become the best minibus driver in real city!
– Realistic physics of minibuses and other vehicles
– Perfectly detailed passengers/pedestrians with realistic animations
– Smart transport traffic system
– Unique system of routes
– A realistic system of traffic lights and gas stations
– More than 13 well-detailed minibuses!
– Detailed locations, both urban and countryside!
– Three modes of driving: simulator, drift and arcade
– The cycles of day and night
– Radio with three radio stations – Rock, Pop, and Rap
– Realistic system with visual damage
– Full detailing cars with interior
– Painting and tuning of minibus
– Control with the arrows keys, steering wheel or the accelerometer!
– First-person view and other types of cameras, including rear view camera and camera from salon
– Incredible 3D graphics and detailed world
– Exciting gameplay!
Want to feel like a minibus driver? Then Minibus Simulator 2017 is your choice!
– Improved tuning of the minibus: added disc change
– Added Intercity mode with a large map
– Game Optimization
– Improved traffic intelligence
– Added localization
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Minibus Simulator 2017 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Minibus Simulator 2017 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):