|App Name||MilitaryCupid - Military Dating App v184.108.40.20607|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 625 )|
MilitaryCupid is a leading military dating app, designed to help army men and women find their perfect match. MilitaryCupid is uniform dating at its best, providing a platform for military singles to find true love. Military apps and military dating sites are revolutionizing the way military singles communicate while abroad. MilitaryCupid caters to military men, military women, and their admirers all around the world. We offer you a remarkable member base of over 1M military personnel and civilians and whether you’re looking for a military penpal or love in the armed forces, you can find it right here at MilitaryCupid.
Once installed, the MilitaryCupid app allows you to:
• Sign up or log into your MilitaryCupid account anytime, anywhere
• Create, edit and update your profile on the go
• Upload new beautiful photos
• Search for matches from our database made up of military singles from all over the world
• Communicate via our advanced messaging features
• Receive instant notifications
• Upgrade your membership
MilitaryCupid is part of the well-established Cupid Media network that operates over 30 reputable niche dating sites and apps. With a commitment to connecting military singles both locally and worldwide, we bring to you a safe and easy environment designed to help you meet the love of your life! Handsome military guys are waiting…Join now!
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MilitaryCupid – Military Dating App app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the MilitaryCupid – Military Dating App APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo