|App Name||Map My Run by Under Armour v21.17.0|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||3.2 ( 1990 )|
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this release:
We’ve made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Map My Run by Under Armour app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Map My Run by Under Armour APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo