|Learn English Vocabulary v4.6
|Get it On
|9.3 ( 14515 )
Learn English with Visual Vocabulary quickly and effectively.
Use most effective Visual memory technique to build your Vocabulary skills. Visual Vocabulary app is the best way to improve your language skills by answering Test and Listening task questions.
Visual Vocabulary app is perfect for Beginner, Pre-Intermediate , Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels. Start with basic words and topics, and Learn new words daily! Review learned words and topics with flashcard, test and listening tasks features.
3000+ words with pictures and pronunciations. 14 main topics divided into 75+ subtopics. Including multilingual
support to boost process of your learning. Support languages: German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
Nice design and easy interface navigation make it clear and more attractable. Complete test tasks to see which vocabulary topics of English you are good at and which of them require review. Track your progress with Visual Vocabulary.
English Visual Vocabulary is an offline application, no internet connection required.
– 3000+ words with pictures.
– 75+ learning topics and tests.
– Flashcard support for each topic.
– Listening tasks.
– Multiple language support:
German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
– Clear and easy user interface navigation.
– No internet connection
– improved performance
– android 10 Q supported
– bug fixes and stability improvements
– don’t forget to check out our new Grammar App
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Learn English Vocabulary app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Learn English Vocabulary APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):