|App Name||Launcher Oreo 8.1 v1.9|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.5 ( 39377 )|
Launcher Oreo 8.1 is an enhanced Android™ O Oreo™ style launcher, with many useful enhanced launcher features; just try this cool, modern FREE launcher!
Launcher Oreo 8.1 intent to let users taste latest Android O Oreo(Android 8.1) launcher features without upgrade, feel like you are using Android O Oreo.
FIRST and BEST Android O style launcher in play store with simple and customization, mind blowing launcher, get and try it you will love it!
★ Launcher Oreo 8.1 features:
1. Many Android O launcher features:
– Swipe up to access all apps
– Vertical drawer with recent apps.
– A-Z fast scroll bar
– Android O style animation; round icon support
2. Many themes, icon packs, and wallpapers
3. Hide apps and lock apps
4. Gestures support
5. Double tap screen gesture support
6. Unread counters for SMS, missed call, email, etc
7. Quick action popup menu when long press icon in launcher desktop
8. Lock desktop support
9. Search apps or web right away from launcher
10. Weather in launcher side-page
11. Various search bar style: pixel launcher style, native style, enhanced style
12. Circle/round icon pack, oreo icon pack, Android 8 icon pack build-in
13. Many options to make launcher as you like, such as:
– Grid size, icon size selection
– Transition effect
– Show/hide search bar, dock, status bar
– Ability to edit icon and icon name individually
– Fixed/float wallpaper
14. BLUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
– Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
– Oreo is a registered trademark of Nabisco, Inc.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Launcher Oreo 8.1 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Launcher Oreo 8.1 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo