|Kayo Sports - for Android TV v1.3.13
|Get it On
|( 20 )
Kayo is here! Stream On Demand Sports Instantly on Kayo for Android TV.
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Now and Stream On Demand Sports Instantly.
Kayo has more sports that any other streaming service in the world, available exclusively in Australia.
Watch over 50 sports Live & On-Demand with the biggest Aussie sports and the best from overseas including International Cricket, BBL, AFL, NRL, Football, Laliga, Ligue 1, Motorsport, Formula 1®, Supercars, Basketball, NBA, NBL, Rugby, NFL and College Football, Tennis, Golf, UFC, Surfing & much more.
Experience a new way to watch your favourite sports live on Android™ powered TVs with Android operating system 7.1 and above.
Kayo advanced features available now on selected devices and lots more coming soon:
• Key Moments – if you’re short on time or just want to watch the best bits, Key Moments lets you go right to the action that matters in selected matches.
• SplitView – watch up to four videos at once, all on the one screen, on selected devices (see our FAQ’s for more information). Keep the action right in front of you with multiple games, or throw in an extra camera angle.
• No Spoilers – if you’re running late, or your plans have gone off the rails and you can’t watch live, we’ve got your back by hiding the scores and results until you’re ready.
• Stats & More – Learn more about the game you are watching, Call onto the screen the content you want when you want it.
• HD – as good as being there live, you’ll see every bead of sweat, blade of grass and your team’s colours beaming proudly. All live content streamed in Kayo is available in HD, provided you have the bandwidth.
No Lock-In Contract. Cancel Anytime. Join Kayo Today.
Data charges from your provider apply. HD availability subject to your Internet service and device capabilities.
Don’t score an own goal. Make sure you’ve updated your app. In this release, we have squished login bugs. Love Kayo? Rate Us! Your reviews help us improve.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Kayo Sports – for Android TV app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Kayo Sports – for Android TV APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):