|App Name||Just Dance Controller v7.1.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.3 ( 109200 )|
No controller? No problem! The Just Dance® Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate in your Just Dance® game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It’s easy and fun to play, with up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance® console game. You will need the Just Dance® 2021, Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017 or Just Dance® 2016 console game and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
– Just Dance® 2021 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Stadia™. Also compatible with the Just Dance® 2021 free demo available on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4.
– Just Dance® 2020 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility) and Stadia™.
– Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility).
– Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox Series X (backward compatibility) and PlayStation®4.
– Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility) and PC.
– Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility).
Improved stability of Just Dance® Controller app and Xbox Series X pairing flow.
Play the game with the updated Just Dance® Controller app on your Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Stadia™.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Just Dance Controller app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Just Dance Controller APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo