|App Name||Japanese Dictionary Takoboto v1.5.8|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.7 ( 10584 )|
Takoboto is an offline Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary and Japanese language learning tool. It includes translations of some words in French, German and Russian and displays example sentences, kanji information and conjugated forms for each word.
The words can be searched using kanji, kana, romaji or latin alphabets. Full sentences and conjugated forms are also recognized. Kanji can be searched by selecting multiple radicals.
– 200,000+ Japanese entries with english translations
– Search as you type with kanji, kana, romaji or alphabet
– Example phrases to see how words are used
– Easy kanji search by selecting multiple radicals
– Conjugated forms are provided and can be searched as well
– Voice audio using text-to-speech
– Dark theme for studying Japanese at night
– Export to AnkiDroid
– Favorites, history and custom lists of words for review
– Can add your own custom translations and contribute new words
– Ready-made study lists
– Kana tables
– Japanese grammar links to external web sites
– Pitch accent display
Like most of the Japanese dictionary apps out there, the data is from the awesome JMdict project made by the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group thanks to Jim Breen and others.
Permission to access USB Storage/Photos/Media/Files is required to be able to export and import words lists to USB Storage if you do so from the menu. None of your other files or photos are accessed.
Network Connection Permission is used to send your contributions to takoboto.jp if you do so in the app or download language translations if you select them in settings, otherwise network connection is not required (dictionary works offline).
If you’d like to get more frequent updates with experimental features (and bugs), please subscribe to receive beta versions by following this link:
Updated dictionary data and translations. Select and search in lists. Tweaks with Test-To-Speech engine. Option to report mistakes in translations. Integrated grammar online pages. Cloud sync & backup paid membership (Beta). Minor bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Japanese Dictionary Takoboto app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Japanese Dictionary Takoboto APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo