|App Name||ICC - Live International Cricket Scores & News v188.8.131.5293|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.7 ( 110125 )|
The #1 App for International Cricket! The ICC mobile app provides everything you need to know about the world of mens and womens International cricket including fixtures, results, videos, news, team & player rankings and much, much more!
Top features include:
● Ball by ball commentary for every mens and womens bi-lateral
● Enhanced live Match Centre
● Exclusive video and archive footage from all ICC events
● Full team pages for all men and women Full member nations
● High quality video interviews, features and bespoke content for ICC 360
● Full mens and womens MRF Tyres rankings section
● Personalise your experience by creating an official ICC account
● Breaking news alerts and tournament specific match notifications
● Audio coverage of major ICC events
● Full tournament sections for all ICC events
Download the latest version of the ICC mobile application now, the #1 place to follow international Cricket!
Our latest update focuses on improvements to the upcoming Mens T20 World Cup section where you can check out the latest news, videos and announcements.
Download the latest version of the official ICC Mobile app now and keep your eyes peeled for the release of the official Mens T20 World Cup 2021 App in the coming weeks!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the ICC – Live International Cricket Scores & News app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the ICC – Live International Cricket Scores & News APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo