|App Name||HUDWAY Go — GPS Navigation & Maps with HUD v3.7.7|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 3503 )|
HUDWAY Go is a simple GPS navigation app for drivers.
It keeps it very intuitive and non-distracting, displaying just the outline of the road you’re driving and your next manoeuvre.
– Intuitive 3D map, simple navigation
– Voice Assistance
– Long tap on the map to set the destination
– Search for addresses and POI
– Choose alternative routes
– Drive offline right after you start
– The app will recalculate the route if you leave it
– Classic GPS map navigation mode
– Head-up display (HUD) mode
– Trip info: ETA, speed, distance traveled, directions on the next manoeuvre, and more
– Based on OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Note: If you face any problems or find any bugs, please email us at [email protected] or report the bug right from the app.
We appreciate your feedback!
When driving, make sure that your smartphone or tablet is well fixed in some mount or on some sticky pad, and doesn’t prevent you from clearly seeing the road.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you want to use HUD during a day-time — there is a special accessory HUDWAY Glass: http://hudwayglass.com
— Voice assistant now alerts on the next manoeuvre when you have finished the current one. And it’s now available for free!
— Portuguese localisation has been added
— You can now access HUDWAY store and buy our devices right from the app
— Speed limits are now visualised in a better way, and can be adjusted
— You can set current location as a Home/Office address
— Route segments are now colored according with the traffic density
— You can now set currency to calculate fuel cost
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the HUDWAY Go — GPS Navigation & Maps with HUD app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the HUDWAY Go — GPS Navigation & Maps with HUD APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo