|App Name||Holo Launcher v3.1.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 81624 )|
New Holo Launcher works on Android 4.1+ devices.
If you like the old Holo Launcher for your old devices, please find it on the Play Store.
– Full material design.
– Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
– Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
– Infinite Scrolling
– Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
– Customizable shortcut/folder icons
– Customizable icon label color
– Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack.
– Long press to edit mode
– Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* Other enhancement and customization options
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Holo Launcher app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Holo Launcher APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo