|App Name||HIIT & Cardio Workout by Fitify v1.6.7|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 33733 )|
Cardio, HIIT & Aerobic Workouts by Fitify provides you with free workouts & exercises to boost heart rate and burn fat.
With Fitify, you can burn calories wherever you are, no equipment is needed.
Cardio, HIIT & Aerobic Workouts by Fitify provides 5 unique workouts
• High Intensity – High Intensity Interval Training a.k.a. HIIT
• Light Cardio – Classic cardio you do to burn fat during a workout for longer time period – typically > 30 minutes
• Plyometric Jumps – Set of dynamic jumps to boost explosive power and effectively burn calories
• Joint Friendly – Low Impact Cardio for older people or people recovering from an injury
• over 90 bodyweight exercises
• 4 unique workout programs
• no equipment needed
• voice coach
• clear HD video demonstrations
• designed for men and women, young or old
• works offline
Build your own workout with custom workouts. Choose exercises, duration, rest intervals and challenge yourself with your own training. With Fitify you have one custom workout for free.
We adjust your training level up or down based on your feedback.
Be stronger, leaner, healthier with Fitify – your very own personal trainer.
Check out other Fitify apps with fitness tools (such as TRX, Kettlebell, Swiss Ball, Foam Roller, Bosu or Resistance band).
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the HIIT & Cardio Workout by Fitify app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the HIIT & Cardio Workout by Fitify APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo