|Gun Ops : Anti-Terrorism Commando Shooter v1.2.28
|Get it On
|9.5 ( 6975 )
Hi Guy! FPS shooting game fans. Welcome to join a brand new action shooting game.
This is a front-line action war game.The game is a completely action-type army shooter. Attack with machine guns, shotguns and grenades, attack enemies in exciting battles, and demonstrate outstanding combat skills in the action game to become a hero on the battlefield.Use your excellent fighting skills to kill all enemies!
As counter terrorist you need to engage by shooting enemies alone for other survival which is not an easy task in army games because the deadly terrorists are well trained and equipped with latest weapons, they can counter attack quickly. Give them a glance of your killer power and army game sniper shooter strength. Get ready to face some deadly challenges. Take the charge, kill all the enemies in their base camps and survive in the biggest strike.
Anti-Terrorism Shooter Features:
– Best FPS game
– Smooth operation and control
– Exciting map with realistic combat environment
– Realistic fighting effect
– Amazing music and sound effects
– True graphics
– Complex and difficult task
– All kinds of powerful weapons
☑Add new game mode—- Defuse Mode And Team Mode!
☑Add new map —Transport ship !
☑Optimize the gaming experience！
☑Enjoy the Game,Happy game！
If you like gun games, Install Now!
If you like our game, Please give us a five-star praise!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gun Ops : Anti-Terrorism Commando Shooter app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Gun Ops : Anti-Terrorism Commando Shooter APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):