|App Name||Google Slides v1.21.322.01.44|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 517139 )|
Create, edit, and collaborate on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
– Create new presentations or edit existing ones
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
– Present straight from your mobile device
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
– Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments.
– Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions.
– Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles, and tablets—View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute.
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/slides/
Follow us for more:
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Google Slides app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Google Slides APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo