|App Name||Gmail v2021.07.11.387440246.Release|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 9889164 )|
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free
• 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app
Gmail is also part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gmail app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Gmail APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo